Founded in 2013 by Richard Fitzpatrick and IT entrepreneur Bevan Slattery, Biopixel is one of Australia’s premiere filming companies specialising in natural history behavioural sequences for both clients and its own specialist library. Building on over 20 years’ experience, Biopixel uses the latest filming technology, including 6K and high-speed equipment.
Biopixel aims to promote the uniqueness, diversity and conservation of nature through the development of entertaining, engaging and educational visual content of the highest quality.
Our Mission is
- to develop partnerships with international production companies to supply content, equipment and expertise;
- produce the highest quality, highest resolution stock vision library;
- develop new research and filming technologies with scientific partners;
- support the development of educational resources with education partners; and
- foster the next generation of content producers.